We have provided Invisalign to hundreds of happy patients, giving them the smile that they have always wanted and making them feel more confident in their day to day lives. At Malden Dental we offer patients who are considering Invisalign treatment a free consultation*.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign is a virtually invisible orthodontic appliance which straightens teeth as an alternative to the traditional metal ‘train track’ braces.
- It uses a series of clear aligners which are custom made, barely visible and removable.
- These aligners apply gentle constant forces to move teeth, bit-by-bit, into a position that we want them to move into to make the teeth look better.
- These aligners are changed for new ones every 7 – 14 days and must be worn for 22 hours a day.
The Invisalign Package at Malden Dental Care
Our package includes:
- Complimentary Consultation
- 3D teeth scan and Photographs
- 2D and 3D Visualisation of outcome prior to starting treatment
- Invisalign Teeth Straightening
- Removable Retainers
- Complimentary Tooth Whitening
Watch our Invisalign video
This video includes:
- What is Invisalign ?
- What do I need to do to get started ?
- What can I expect with the aligners ?
- How long does it take ?
Find out more
Book a FREE BOOK NOW
at Malden Dental
At your consultation
- Discuss concerns you have about your smile
- Go through your treatment options
- Run through treatment fees
- Ask questions about Invisalign
Affordable LEARN MORE
*Please note we can only commence Invisalign treatment on dentally fit patients. We would be happy to help you with this.